Texas Linux Fest 2018 was another huge success and it would not have been possible without our dedicated year-round staff and event-day volunteers. Their dedication to this event really and truly makes this event special to everyone that attends, sponsors and speaks.
TXLF 2018 only had 5 dedicated year-round team members this year, and the rate at which TXLF is growing, we simply need more help from you. We're looking for people with a range of skill sets and there are many opportunities to help. If you'd like to help please drop us a line at email@example.com and include the areas where you think you'll be able to help! Again we are looking for year-round dedicated core staff, that will require varying amounts of time throughout the year depending on the job at hand.
Places where we need help:
- Venue Search & Coordination
- Website/Social Media Marketing
- Work Spreading at Meetups and local User Groups (not full time required! anyone can do this!)
- Artists (Signage, Website and other materials)
- Logistics Coordination (Shipping/Receiving, furnishings, AV)
- Community Outreach Coordinators
- Speaker Search & Coordination
- Event Planners
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Accounting & Legal
- IOS/Android Developers
The benefits of donating your time to help make TXLF a great event every year:
- Getting to make an excellent event for everyone to attend and enjoy!
- Great learning experience if you are new to conference planning
- Working with a great small group of awesome people
- Having fun!
- Did we mention swag?!